- Please do not attend if you feel unwell, have a cough or a high temperature, or loss of taste and smell.
- Please arrive at the clinic alone (with the exception of a carer, parent or guardian).
- Arrive at your specified appointment time. Try where possible not to arrive early as the waiting area will not be in use. This is to avoid any crossover with other patients.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon entering & leaving the clinic.
- You will be encouraged to wear a mask if you feel comfortable to do so. These can be provided, or you can use your own face covering.
- Card payments as opposed to cash would be much appreciated.
These measures aim to reduce the risk of spread of the virus.
Thank you for your continued support and cooperation.